Thursday 15 September 2011

Start.

After the not so coincidental arrival of my new 1TB hard drive and the start of film studies at college, I've been given a rather pleasant task of watching movies and blogging about them. Which is a fantastic opportunity to download as many films as is physically possible, and getting started right away I have about 10 films to watch already, and to top it off I bought a DVD of my favourite film yesterday after work, and already watched 3 films this week before college even started, so I have my work cut out

The list so far:

Mr Nice
Che: Part One
Cars (1 and 2)
Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides
Paul
Pineapple Express
Fast & Furious 5
500 Days of Summer
The World's Fastest Indian
Jackass (1, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5)
Thor
Tron
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.

Let's get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment